So I read my friend Poppy from Luna’s Lens’ post the other day on her ‘reverse bucket list’ and liked the idea so much that I thought I would also write one!
You guys know what a bucket list is, all of the things you would like to do in your life. Well the reverse bucket list is looking back on your life, what things are you most proud/happy that you have done!
Without further ado, here are mine 🙂
1. Moved into my own place.
2. Been abroad to New York, Florida, Barcelona, Madrid, Malaga, Paris, Bruges, and Brussels. (Plus some other places when I was young that I don’t really remember!)
3. Learnt to drive.
4. I went to Reading festival. Hands down one of the best weekends of my life!
6. Held an alligator.
7. Completed the Insanity workout programme… It ain’t no joke.
8. Learnt to speak a decent level of Spanish.
9. Got a full time ‘grown up’ job.
10. Been to an outdoor cinema. (To watch Jaws on the pier!)
I’m sure there are definitely some highlights that I’m forgetting at the moment, but it’s really nice to sit and have a think about all of the things I have accomplished/done in my short life so far! There are so many great things to come in my life and I welcome them all with open arms!
If you feel inspired to share your reverse bucket list please do so and let me know what it is! I would love to read it 🙂
Until next time,