So I’ve been writing this blog for a few months now, and I hope you have been enjoying reading my posts. Today I thought I would do a get to know me tag so we can get to know each other a little better! Grab a seat, get comfy, and let’s get crackin’!
1. Are you named after anyone? Not that I know of!
2. When was the last time you cried? Probably about a week ago… It was that time of the month. Ya feel me?
3. Do you have kids? Nope, no children. I’m only just not a child myself!
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? It would be interesting to be someone else, but I would never want to not be me.
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Uh, yes. In fact one of my best friends told me the other day that I am the most sarcastic person she has ever met.
6. Will you ever bungee-jump? I wouldn’t bungee jump, but I would skydive. Is that weird?
7. What is your favorite cereal? Does my quinoa cereal recipe count? If so, that!
8. What is the first thing you notice about people? Their smile. For sure!
9. What is your eye colour? Blue
10. Scary movie or happy endings? Happy endings for sure! Why the hell anyone would ever voluntarily watch a scary movie is beyond me.
11. Favorite smell? Orange, I love sweet and fresh smells
12. Summer or winter? Summer, all the way!
13. Computer or television? Computer for sure, I barely watch TV but love YouTube and Netflix.
14. What is the furthest you have ever been from home? Where is further, New York or Florida? Whichever one of those is furthest from England! My dream destinations are New Zealand, Fiji, and Bali.
15. Do you have any special talents? I don’t like to brag. But I can wiggle my ears without touching them. I know right.
16. Where were you born? I was born in Hastings, which is a town in England.
17. What are your hobbies? I love to read, write, and knit. I also really enjoy baking. I need to make more time for it!
18. Do you have any pets? I have a indoor bunny rabbit called Gus. Short for Augustus. After the fat mouse in Cinderella as he’s a chubby bunny!
19. Favorite movie? For sure, Funny Face. Such a timeless movie! Audrey Hepburn is the queen of the world.
20. Do you have any siblings? I have 3 sisters and a brother. Their names are Jane, Claire, Terry and Sophie.
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? I don’t know! I have yet to figure that out. I would love to do something creative. I speak decent-ish Spanish too, so I would love to incorporate that too.
Until next time!