One of my guilty pleasures is totally watching ‘what’s in my bag’ videos on YouTube. (Don’t tell me I’m the only one…) So obviously, as I am a mega exciting and interesting person, I thought I would share what’s in my bag! I’ll link everything I can below 🙂
First off, the bag I use most days is my Longchamp LePliage Large Shopper in Navy.
I bought this bag 2 years ago for my 18th birthday and I still love it! It’s lasted really well and holds lots of stuff!
- My purse, I bought this from TK Maxx a year or so ago
- My big snuggly scarf from Topshop. This, again was bought a good few years ago and I’m in love with it. I am totally that person who is always cold, so I like to bring this to work with me to wear as a blanket if it get a little chilly.
- A makeup bag with ‘lady essentials’ in it.
- My glasses. I need to wear these for computer work.
- Handbag tangle teezer, this hairbrush is a lifesaver!
- Earphones from Skullcandy
- Vietnamese Pho from Graze (This came in one of my boxes that I get delivered to work.. I put it in my bag to take home.. It hasn’t yet made it to the kitchen haha.)
- 3 lip balms. 2 of them are from Burts Bees (mango and blueberry) the other one is from the local market.
- A tin containing hair grips and hair ties
- Polynesian Island Tiare body spray from The Body Shop
- Champneys hand cream
- 1 litre water bottle from Camelbak
- Toy in an egg.(Mike and I won this at the arcade… Another thing that hasn’t made it further than my bag!)
And that’s everything! I hope you enjoyed reading 🙂